Saturday, June 18, 2011

Be Green?

Do you want to be "green?"  There are hundreds of sites out there telling about all these really big ways to be more environmentally friendly.  Some of them are really good resources and if you have the time you can find everything you want.  Reducing your carbon footprint is not difficult or costly.  There are a lot of thing you can do that will not cost you anything and some that may even save you money while simultaneously helping the environment.

Finding these things on the internet and then finding a way to apply them in your home is not always easy.  That's where I come in.  I can come to your home and do an evaluation of your current resource usage and then show you ways that you can reduce consumption and/or increase efficiency.

Sound good? Sound easy?  It is.  Of course I will charge for my service, everyone has got to make a buck.  I will not charge much, usually about $20 for a quick evaluation.

Want more info? Contact me at greenjoeblog@gmail.com or call 585-310-blog (2564)

Thanks,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment